Thursday, January 15, 2009

A New Year - A New Beginning?

So I started this blog almost a year ago, and after the initial post nothing really happened. It wasn't that I stopped baking or cooking; I just didn't blog about it. For a while I didn't even know if I wanted to blog about anything at all, but lately I've been baking up a storm (Christmas will do that to you) and have been posting pictures on my Facebook page, so I figured - why not give this blogging thing another go? When a friend and former co-worker sent me a link to her new food blog Buttered BlasphAmy I felt both jealous (why wasn't I doing this?) but also inspired to give it another try. Yes, there are thousands of food blogs out there, and maybe this one won't offer up any original recipes or change the world of baking, but what it will do is show you my love of food and hopefully inspire someone out there to try their hand at something new.

Happy Eating!

1 comment: